Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Abby B
Arizona

An unbelievable experience!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Sept 2021
Kapama Southern camp was nothing short of amazing! The luxurious property is stunning. The food and wine selections over exceeded our expectations. The game drives were always exciting and our ranger was soo knowledgeable! The staff made sure we were taken care of from the minute we arrived and until we departed. Thank you Kapama!
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $1,366
42.7 km from Kapama Southern Camp
View more hotels in Hoedspruit
1,033 results
All reviews southern camp game drives safari experience private pool high tea bush walk african bush hoedspruit airport an amazing experience every meal highlight of our trip private reserve blown away our honeymoon food was amazing morning and evening amazing safari
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021

We expected Kapama Southern Camp to be great, but our expectations were surpassed, it was absolutely fantastic. All the staff were exceptional, the food was absolutely divine and the game drives phenomenal. The Big Five were all seen during a three hour game drive on two or three occasions. The guests that we interacted with were all truly delighted with the service standards and offerings at Kapama Southern Camp. KAPAMA IS GREAT!

Reviewed 18 August 2021

The beautiful bush, African sun, breathtaking views and the big five!!! 😍Kapama will stop at nothing to give you the royal treatment! Their food is fine dining at its best and plenty! Their staff is friendly, fun, helpful and just AWESOME! Lifetime memories... Guaranteed 😃

Reviewed 5 August 2021

Our stay at kapama karula camp was based on the private heated pool. Upon making reservation I made sure to ask multiple times if the pool is heated and the response I got was yes. This was our anniversary getaway and we really wanted to make it special, however upon arrival we were disappointed that only then it was disclosed to us that the pool is solar powered and so if there is no sun it won’t be hot. I am fully aware that is is winter and that sunlight isn’t as strong. With that being said I was looking forward to the relaxing experience of a hot pool on a cold winter night like that offered by Tshipise, a forever resort. However the discovery of it being solar powered instantly made me realise that I would be disappointed. The only reason I booked that room was because of the pool. It wasn’t available for both nights of my stay hence I settled for moving from southern camp to karula on the second night. If your staff was honest and transparent about the possibility of disappointment I wouldn’t have upgraded my room. I feel I wasted my time because the heated pool was actually the highlight of our getaway. Me and my partner were talking about it all week only to arrive and be disappointed. The pool was not even warm enough to dip our feet. We didn’t get to experience what we thought would be the highlight

Reviewed 2 August 2021

An exceptional stay at a very comfortable lodge near Hoedspruit. The staff, guides, trackers were amazing,. Nothing was too much to do to give the guest that feeling of being cared and looked after. I would highly recommended this lodge.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2021

This was our 1st ever and I would recommend everyone to at least experience once in their life. Hopefully, we will be able to do it again. From entering the lodge upon arrival they carry you in their hands, the rooms are amazing, the food o my gosh! The game drives in the morning and late afternoon with the stop for drinks is also an experience, the one day 2 hyenas came to investigate. No words to describe, if you are considering it JUST DO IT!