Lowest prices for your stay
$199
Fully refundable before Fri, 7 Jun
$200
mgriff898786
Nuneaton, United Kingdom

Gorgeous guesthouse

Review of The Belgium Inn
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 Mar 2024
We had a wonderful night’s stay at the Belgium Inn. Spacious, modern and spotlessly clean room with enormous bathroom/shower. Lovely welcome from the owner and great breakfast on the outside veranda. Staff were so polite and helpful too. The area is very peaceful and quiet and we thoroughly recommend this property for an overnight stay or, even better, much longer!
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $183
    $165
23.3 km from The Belgium Inn
View more hotels in Hoedspruit
All reviews rooms are spacious breakfast was excellent stayed for one night wonderful hosts a great stay south africa wild animals jozef estate bathroom accommodation gate
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2024

Overall, a very lovely and pleasant experience and Josef was a very accommodating host. Would definitely recommend the place to potential visitors. Would definitely stay over again when next visiting the area..

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2024

I have stayed 3 times previously and my fourth visit was disappointing.
On Monday I went to have breakfast at 8.35 when I said I would take breakfast and nothing had been started. Evan’s asked if I would have instant coffee as I was the only guest and it was a waste to make one cup of filtered cofffee in a pot. I refused instant coffee.
At 8.55 I went to the door of the kitchen and nothing had been prepared. I was very upset and told Evan’s not to bother and I went to breakfast in town.
This has never happened before .
I also left a pair of denims in the room - absolutely 110% certain - and when I returned from a 4 day trip I telephoned to collect them and was told I did not leave them there. Very upsetting.

Reviewed 14 February 2024

perfect location, easy to find. very beautiful and tranquil, just what a person needs after a long day at work or on the road for most of the day. breakfast was superb. the host was very welcoming and friendly.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2024

The host was very welcoming and friendly. Uncle Jozef ensured that my birthday was memorable and sealed it with a birthday gift. I will never forget this place and definitely going back. Everything met my expectations.

Date of stay: January 2024
Reviewed 11 November 2023

You don’t get a place like the Belgium Inn’ s charm and luxury easily at this rate. Joseph was the perfect host, welcoming us and showed us the facilities. The room is big enough for two persons with beautiful, tranquil decor. The bathroom is big and clean. The breakfast was 5 star quality; fresh fruit and yogurt, eggs done to perfection etc. And best but not least, all this luxury in the bushveld of Hoedspruit. Not only will we stay there again, we will surely recommend the Belgium Inn to everybody. Thank you Joseph it was great meeting you and your friendly staff.

Date of stay: November 2023