“Great Mini Safari”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$160.25*
and up
Day Safari from Johannesburg to Pilanesberg with...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Time to Go Safari! Go Safari, established in 1995, is a dynamic owner run tour operator and safari specialist able to identify your particular needs and offer programs to fit those needs for your safari in South Africa. From your brief to us, we design what we feel will give you the experience and adventure you are looking for - in Southern Africa be it adventure, romance, business or just sight-seeing, we will arrange you an experience of a lifetime. We will tailor make your safari to the Kruger National Park, Pilanesberg National Park, Madikwe, Cape Town, Victoria Falls, Luxury Trains and Chobe in Botswana showing you the best of Southern Africa. We specialize in families, couples and small groups, this is what makes your safari in South Africa so special - we take care of all the arrangements and make sure that service is up to scratch. In short, we ensure that your trip is what you expect - and then some. With Go Safari you are special, not just a number.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our guide the drove us to the park was great as well as the guide in the park. It was great to learn all these different facts about the animals inside the park...very interesting. The lunch buffet was full of options and desert. Would highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
GoSafariSA, Owner at Go Safari, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi deesju13

Thank you for writing the review I do appreciate it. I am glad you had a great day and enjoyed the Pilanesberg and the lunch. It is also nice to hear the our guide did his job properly and took care of you to explain the animals to you.

Kind regards

in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The main reason I chose Go safaris was because they were the most responsive to my initial questions. Everything was set with David, and on the day of the Day tour Stephen was at our hotel at the set time.
The Torneo was incredibly spacious, though had less than ideal small windows in the 2ns row which did not open, the normal car was unfortunately away for maintenance.

The safari was good, unfortunately we couldn't spot any lions or leopards but that is probably normal for a 3 hour safari in a natural safari park.

The best bit of service was saved for until after the safari. I had forgotten my DSLR under the rear seat, and Glen made sure I got it before I left our lodge near Lanseria in the morning, which is nor near Go Safari;s HQ, so this was truly appreciated particularly as the Go Safaris rep had to battle rush hour traffic (!) in order to deliver the camera before we left for our flight.

This was an exceptional bit of "above and beyond" and shows how helpful of an outfit they are.

GoSafariSA, Owner at Go Safari, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi Rover82

Thank you for the great review and taking time to write it. I am glad everything went well and that David and Stephen took good care of you, it is always good to get feedback. You will just need to come back and maybe then you will spot lions and leopards – they are the difficult ones to spot. It was a pleasure to arrange to get your camera to you, when I found it I knew you would need it as soon as possible, I have already thanked Susan .
Regards

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Great day, spent several hours in the park. Stephen was a great guide in the afternoon session and extremely accommodating to get to see as many animals as close to as possible. He was even happy to extend the day as we found some good activity.

GoSafariSA, Owner at Go Safari, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi peterrichey

Thank you for the great review and making time to write it. It is also good to get positive feedback regarding our guides and that Stephen was so accommodating, I will let him know about your comments. I am also pleased you go to see so many animals, Pilanesberg is very good for a short visit. Once again thank you and i hope we have the pleasure of arranging another safari for you in the future.

Regards