“Excellent food and Friendly efficient staff”
Review of Pita palms

Pita palms
Ranked #35 of 164 Restaurants in Goodyear
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The food was very flavorful !! Jennifer and Honey were very attentive and friendly !! Highly recommend ! Prices reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

My family lives in Az & this is a must every time I visit! Best gyro meat & the hummus is literally silky!!! My husband likes the chicken & my daughter loves the falafels. Super small spot but you would think u were eating at a 5 star joint because of how attentive & friendly the staff is.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Cginn
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is a small family run operations in a strip mall. From the outside it doesn't really catch your eye. The inside is very plain but functional. The food is AWESOME. WoW! Great portions, outstanding flavors and friendly service. It's not fancy...it's just good eats.
Highly recommend for lunch or anytime.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The food here is very good, its simple greek items and everything is fresh, but order to go only. They have a fan at the back of the store I guess trying to blow heat out right next to the exhaust hood. Your clothes will smell like you've been working in a kitchen all day.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by for lunch one afternoon. Place was not busy but reviews were good. Glad we stayed!

The Spanikopita appetizer (comes in 4 small triangles) was very good. I had the chicken shawarma and my wife had the gyro pita special. Both were delicious!

Atmosphere is okay, there are several booths and tables but no outside seating to speak of. This is the only thing that prevented a 5 rating.

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Pita palms? Share your experiences!