“Good beer and food”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 638 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is a welcoming and engaging craft beer experience with a variety of unique craft beer freshly brewed on-site to pair with our popular American crave-able food like our Brewery Nachos and Ballpark Pretzel, as well as comforting dishes like Bacon Chicken Mac n' Cheese, Fish and Chips and Bacon Cheddar Burger. Each of our 28 locations has a local brewer and friendly staff that work to connect with guests over stories, inspiration and love of craft beer in a casual and comfortable atmosphere.
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I always like trying new places. They have a beer sampler which is 4 small beer samples for $5.00 The beers were tastee and you could watch them brew the beer. I ordered stuffed peppers. They were real hot. I ate one and my daughter tried it and they were too hot for her. She likes hot food. The veggie burger and the bison burger were great. We also tried the pretzel and taco appetizers. They were great.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We always find this place loud and food is variable, but we continue to return. Darcy is the best of the wait staff. She is attentive, conscientious, and friendly. Recommend the bison burger (all the burgers seem to be good, but this one is a favorite).

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Writing a review without trying the beer is weird. Went in for lunch. Way too hot in Phoenix for beer at noon. Did have the pulled pork sandwich and the Classic Burger. Pulled pork was topped with a not-too-sweet sauce and cole slaw. The Classic burger was available in a variety of sizes. Nice grill flavor, with lettuce, tomato, red onion, cheddar cheese. The fries were quite good as was the cole slaw, which was kind of redundant since we already had it on our pulled pork sandwich. My oversight. Quite a comfortable room. Lots of tv's with sound off. Bright and airy. Best part of the experience, the server. Bravo. Great service, thank you Grayson. Very professional and knowledgeable.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I went to this place while on vacation with a very dear friend of mine. It is kind of a cross between a restaurant and a sports bar. The food was great, the place was clean and very well set out and of course the company was amazing. And as a non drinker the fact they served ginger beer was great. I got my photo taken outside punching the building to show folks I had finally HIT ROCK BOTTOM. I was on vacation from New Zealand and I will certainly come back to this place.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017

While visiting the Phoenix area, we checked out Rock Bottom in Glendale.

This is a chain. That can be good or bad. At this location, it didn't really affect our experience.

They have several beers on tap. We tried a couple and they were ok.

Our waiter was nice.

The menu is large and has a wide variety or items from pizza to Mexican food.

I wish them the best moving forward.

Date of visit: July 2016