“So good!”

Fired Pie
Ranked #20 of 661 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 21 November 2018

I'm not a pizza person at all but my sister in law talked me into trying it. Thin crust was amazing! We had the Margherita pizza. I've never had a pizza so tasty before. Definitely will go again!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Each chance we get when near here, try to stop for some pizza.
Its prob the most authentic neoplolean pizza you can get.
Thin thin crust that has a fresh choice of sauces ( I've only ever ordered marinara) although they may seem small, they are mighty in taste and actually can fill you.
Ingredients are fresh and each piexys fired to order.
Cheese n sauce 6.99 All meat 8.99 how can you go wrong?
Photos of cheese n meat

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We met some out of town guests here once, I had never been so this was new to me. You get your pizza fixed w/whatever you want on it & cooked then too. We also had a small salad which was very good also. The pizza was delicious, so I would definitely go back again sometime when in the area.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stopped for a quick dinner and found a clean room, courteous and helpful staff and a "subway" style of delivery. Toppings on the pizza were quite tasty and generous - salad was less flavourful that I would have liked.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Mae B
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Our first stop in Phoenix was the Tanger Outlet in Glendale. Decided it was best to get shopping in early before the kids were too worn out. After shopping for a while it was clear the kids needed food, especially since we were not on Arizona time yet. We decided to try out the Fired Pies location in the middle of the outlet mall.

The staff was friendly and the pizza was excellent. Really enjoyed how thin the crust is and the quality of the ingredients. The price was also really good.

We have been to several pizza places that offer custom built pizza like Fired Pies does and this was the best place yet. If you are in the Phoenix area you should try out one of their locations.

Date of visit: March 2018