“Tables Available”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Glendale
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Now that I realized I was lactose intolerant, I can appreciate all the amenities that Starbucks offers. I enjoyed a large caramel iced coffee with soy milk, and was most pleased.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I go there about twice a week on my way to Pickleball bright and early in the day. The other days I fix my own blended coffees with our trusted Keurig at home. What can you say other than its good, conveniently located on an easily accessible corner for me and the service is great.
Occasionally a buddy and I may discuss business or other upcoming issues in shop.
Popular pace as you would expect but I try hard not to get addicted on a daily basis. Not easy!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Great service and Great coffee. I would recommend this to any traveler that wants a variety of coffee, hot chocolate, mocha's, fraps, ice tea, dessert, bagels etc.