“Refreshing local flavor”

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Ranked #5 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Glendale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 July 2017

For a more personal approach to coffee this is the place to be. The staff is not only very welcoming but also proficient in all manners. There is always seating and the bathrooms are kept cleaner than most chain bathrooms period.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here the morning before we went house hunting, and to meet with our Realtor. I love Iced Mocha drinks and usually chose Starbucks in Southern California.

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's Iced Mocha Coffee was by far the best! Much richer flavor, and less sickening sweet than Starbuck's version. Glad I found a new coffee shop. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is a great alternative to Starbucks, etc. I love the Ice Blended drinks, especially the Vanilla Ice Blended, sugar free - which is a great mid-day, low-carb pick me up.

Date of visit: April 2014