“Great Hidden Gem!!”
Review of Oscar's Pier 83

Oscar's Pier 83
Ranked #15 of 638 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Arizona's premier fish and chips destination, Oscars Pier 83 offers top quality, fresh seafood at great prices! Quick Casual redefines limited tableside service. Simply order your meals and beverages at the counter, retrieve your drinks and desired condiments from our condiments station and stake your claim on a table. Well deliver your meal when it is ready.
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I read that this place had fried Oysters so I was sent to scope them out and found my next GO TO place for seafood!! I only ordered two Oysters as I was testing them out and found that I should have ordered many more!!!! They were some of the best I ever had!!! On top of this, I ordered Haddock Fish Fry!! It's rare to find a Haddock Fry instead of Cod and was so pleased! The menu is very large and has both grilled options for the fish as well as salads and a really good bundt cake dessert! This is a definite winner!!! The prices are awesome as well, very affordable!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Went there for lunch and had the fish tacos. Really good. I have gone there a few times. Oder your food at the counter and then they bring it to you.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 5 June 2018

Had two orders of fish and chips and they were excellent. The breaded cod was some of the best we've ever had. It was lightly breaded and cooked to doneness but not overcooked. I try not to eat French fries but these were too good to ignore. The cold slaw was also good. The slaw was fresh but had been setting in the cup so long that the sauce had settled to the bottom of the cup. A minor shortcoming and easily dealt with.

One orders at a counter from a surprisingly large menu. They gave us a number but delivered the food to our table. The servicer was friendly and knowledgeable. The prices are not cheap but the food quality make it a good value.

We'll be back and look forward to trying something else. The people who came after us ordered the fried clams. I love fried clams.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018

We eat at Oscar's about once a week. The fish is fresh and breaded lightly to perfection. If you like creamy coleslaw you're in luck, laid back atmosphere, inexpensive prices, and staff who are attentive then this is the place for you. My favorite is the Cajun Catfish, they serve it blackened, battered and it is 8 0z. You can have fries, or hushpuppies and coleslaw $10.99

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I don't think you can go wrong stopping here. We always enjoy the food when we go there. Great selection.

Date of visit: January 2018