“For service wait time only”

Desert Eagle Coffee
Ranked #7 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Glendale
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Went with a friend who got really Speedy service they claim their coffee was really good, I've attempted to visit twice and waited about 10 minutes each time before backing out and leaving. The wait was way too long for only having one car in front of me so I'm only rating this as poor I feel they need to approach the back cars and at least acknowledge them

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff. I had asked about the "Rising Phoenix". Surprisingly, I was told if I wasn't happy with the drink the staff would remake a new drink to my satisfaction. They even asked that I try the drink before I drive away just to ensure that I was 100 percent satisfied and I was! Great coffee and great customer service.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

This place supports the troops with a 10% discount, or 15%, or a free size upgrade; depends on the day and who you ask. Whatever it is, I'll take it! And I am glad to help a local business succeed. I always get a Talon with an extra shot, super yummy! My kids love the hot chocolate too! It seems that new people are constantly being trained, but it is worth the wait! One thing though, the sitting area outside needs an awning, it will get the glaring sun out of the employees eyes in the morning too. Great place!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I was so happy to discover a new, LOCAL and freshly roasted coffee option! The employees at Desert Eagle are so friendly and helpful and really cared about making sure our drinks were great.

The place smells AMAZING even as you pull into the parking lot, so you know it's going to be pretty great coffee.

A few major plusses / unique things about this business:
* They are open 24 hours a day! This is beyond awesome for overnight shift workers, or people who have to leave for work at 5am before anything else is open.
* They have a drive through! yay! For some reason, coffee places tend to not do this in AZ as much as in other places.
* The coffee is roasted ON-SITE! You can see and smell it. How much fresher does it get??
* They have a stamp card, so you really feel like you're getting a bonus/extra value each time you make a purchase since it's leading toward a free drink. Yes, 'bux has their card, but they just majorly devalued it, so it's worthless to me now.
*They have super yummy and unique specialty drinks that you won't find at the chain places
*Staff is truly friendly and genuinely cares about making you a great drink. This is so, so rare these days.

The only, only thing I could find to fault is that my drink was not as strong as I would have liked - BUT - I ordered a medium iced drink, which is I think 16oz, and the menu clearly says it comes with 2 shots, so I could have either order the smaller size which also comes with two shots for a stronger drink, or I could have ordered an extra shot in the 16oz.

My husband had an americano, and the coffee was so good he was able to drink it with just cream and no sugar (he usually needs about 4 sugars to mask the bitter taste of less well-roasted coffees).

Overall, I was thrilled to discover Desert Eagle, and I will definitely be going back!

1  Thank Angela Z