“Always a great breakfast burrito ”

Burrito Express Gilbert
Ranked #190 of 480 Restaurants in Gilbert
Description: Burrito Express is a family owned business that is serving savory burritos and Mexican favorites in the Gilbert, AZ area. The breakfast burrito is a must when you visit Burrito Express. Our burrito restaurant has a simple tasty menu with fresh ingredients to get you in and out the door fast. With Taco Tuesdays and freshly-made tacos, there's nothing that won't satisfy your appetite for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Have an event, contact us to cater your next event. Can't stop in, call us with a delivery order. If you're looking for a simple, fast and friendly restaurant, stop in today to try the best breakfast burritos!
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I love their chorizo and egg burritos. Sooo good with red or green sauce. I usually get one of each.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I've tried lots of breakfast burritos and these are the best by far. They actually season the eggs, which most places don't seem to do. Their hot sauce is also the best!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Just had a great lunch Steak, potato cheesecake burrito enchilada style Awesome. Also had the 3 rolled tacos and Guacamole. Come try it !!

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

The past few weeks, we have had some really long wait times on our call in orders. And when I went last weekend, I sat there for at least half an hour. I finally asked where my order was, and it had been sitting in the back of the kitchen. My husband loves the steak, cheese, and potato burrito, and I love the chorizo and egg burrito. Again, this just seems to be an issue lately with the slow service? But the food is still fantastic.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I always get chicken supreme burrito. It comes with chicken, cheese, potatoes etc. The tortilla is really good. Not your typical torrilla. The burritos are really good and love the spicy green salsa. You can ask for both green and red salsa on the side with your burrito. I would go to this place at least once a month and sometimes twice. Quick take out with great tasting menu.i would not go to the gilbert and ray location.one of the employees (a guy) who takes the orders and makes your food is rude. Poor customer service. Just this guy is awful, so I might start going to other locations since I like the food so much.