“Yummy Breakfast ”

Snooze an AM Eatery
Ranked #8 of 474 Restaurants in Gilbert
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We did have to wait for some time to get our table, but it was worth the wait. There were three of us and everyone enjoyed their food. We had an order of the corned beef hash, breakfast tacos, and an omelette with green chili sauce. All of the dishes were yummy. I would definitely go back!!!

1  Thank Crestwicke

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I don't know why this place is always so crowded. In my opinion it is overpriced with small portions. I guess if you like that plus sugary breakfast items you'll eat there. Not Me.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Got there at 8:15, beating the crowd. I had a split benedict order- one regular, the other chile verde. Both were very good. The hash browns looked like they were cooked in a hamburger mold and were also very good. Coffee was average. My daughter and grandson had pancake flights. They enjoyed them, they were all too sweet for me. The only negative was that the waitress got one of the pancakes wrong. When they brought a replacement it was not gluten free, as ordered. A manager came out to apologize and said he'd check on it, but they never brought out the correct pancake, instead he gave them a coupon for a single free pancake in the future. So a simple mistake was compounded 3 times over. Good place for breakfast, though, on the whole.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Not overly impressed by this eatery that specializes in breakfast and lunch. Wait staff is pleasant, but food seems to take an inordinate amount of time to get from the kitchen to the table. It attempts to be trendy, but overall value of
dining experience is average at best. Save your money for a place that can make a decent breakfast without charging an arm and a leg.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I ordered the Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes…delicious…buttermilk pancakes with caramelized pineapple chunks, housemade vanilla crème anglaise and cinnamon butter.

The interesting thing when eating the pancakes is that there is no syrup…and the vanilla cream sauce acts quite well as the liquid ingredients to use when eating the fluffy, light pancakes. I enjoyed my meal.

The service is very efficient. The food arrived very rapidly and hot.