“Healthy options”

Salad and Go
Ranked #111 of 478 Restaurants in Gilbert
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Creative salads and excellent smoothies make this a must try establishment. Service was a little "off" during our visit. However that did little to diminish the quality of our cuisine. Healthy options restaurants are the way to go!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I have grown to love Salad and Go! Fresh salads and love the Turkey Wrap! Learn that from my picky eating daughter. She loved that Wrap! Fast and friendly. If you need something quick and healthy and reasonable. They also have the warm berry quinoa bowl for breakfast. Yum Yum Super Food Bowl.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

This place! I love their salad wraps and the strawberry and spinach smoothie!! Oh don't forget extra ice. Always fast and always good food

Reviewed 19 May 2017

This was our first visit to Salad and Go. The salads we ordered were tasty, healthy, and good size. If you are looking for a reasonably priced healthy meal this place should be considered an option. Most of what I observed were cars lining up to pick up their orders. There is seating on the patio, no indoor seating offered.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

They have great salads with many combinations. I thought I would add chicken to my Cobb salad. However, the chicken was cold; so much it was hard to chew. It would have been better fresh off the grill.