“Delicious food”

Ranked #113 of 509 Restaurants in Gilbert
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

This place has the some the best tasting green chili. My favorite dish is the green chili chicken enchiladas.

1  Thank Jonathan B

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Great family atmosphere. Good food, terrific homemade salsas, Just updated their interior with booths, which really work nice for a family of four.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I'm surprised that this place isn't packed. They serve good Mexican food with a lot of variety including my favorite lengua. If I remember correctly, they also serve menudo. I'll have to come back just for that.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We eat here occasionally. Quick Service and the meals are high quality for the price. I would recommend them to anyone needing lunch or dinner. I think they also do breakfast but not sure.

1  Thank Capt65
Reviewed 21 February 2017

They charge individually for everything extra on a taco ie sour cream. They have a bar that has chopped onions, and different salsas for your taco. The food was adequate. They have a happy hour.