“Huge cinnamon rolls and great breakfast”

Farm House Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 474 Restaurants in Gilbert
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Follow us on Twitter @TheFarmhouseRes for breakfast specials, daily news and upcoming events The Farmhouse will be a part of! Also, become a Fan on Facebook.
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We got here about 11 a.m. on a Sunday and there were quite a few people waiting. A waitress told us the wait would be about 25 or 30 minutes for 3 people so we put our name on the list outside. I don't think it was more than 15 minutes before we were seated. It's small inside, so I was surprised to see groups of 7 and 11 eating there, but they can put everyone at a long table.

The coffee was good and strong. We decided to split a cinnamon roll, which was a very good choice! It was big enough for 3 to share and perfectly soft and gooey. I think it was a cream cheese icing.

We all ordered the egg tacos. I got chorizo in mine and potatoes on the side. My sister had the beans instead of potatoes (a Huge bowl). The potatoes were crispy and seasoned. My friend added an avocado to hers. I thought they were really good fuel for our hike later. i would love to try some of the other breakfast items.

The downtown area around the restaurant is really cute, and it would be fun to explore the shops, although a lot were closed on Sunday morning.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

hard to come by in Arizona...with new developments and box stores and chain restaurants...this is a gem! I LOVE breakfast and it doesn't disappoint. "menu of the day" items have included fresh blackberry cobbler! Small and quaint but full of charm...long line...worth the wait.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

This place has really good breakfast/brunch options. I love having breakfast out when my mom visits.
This is your typical breakfast foods with their own flair. Large portions, reasonably priced. They bring (what I assume) freshly baked goods to your table while you wait (muffins, biscuits, etc). Staff is super friendly, food was excellent, decor is unique.
My only complain, it can get REALLY busy (don't know if its THAT good). There are other breakfast places in the area, this is def on the top 3, but not if I have to wait an hour with hungry kids. There are other options with equally good food without the long wait.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Although it is not as good as Biscuits, it is the second best place in Gilbert to grab breakfast. The prices were average for the city. The staff was nice. Super clean inside. If we didn't live so close to Biscuits, we would be back.

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Love this place for a breakfast meeting. It is cozy and casual and the food is outstanding. They even make a dish as simple as oatmeal amazing. Service is excellent! Get there early. They get packed.