“Chick-Fil-A, always a favorite”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #89 of 468 Restaurants in Gilbert
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Chick-Fil-A has been doing high quality fast food for some time. They have quite the loyal fan base and the restaurants are encouraged to be in their respective communities.

I won't say that Chick-Fil-A never makes a mistake (getting an order wrong, putting out sub-standard food), but I will say that they always do whatever it takes address customer concerns and make the situation right. Having said that, in all of the times I've dined at CFA, it is a quite rare occasion where I have required a correction.

The chicken Sandwich is juicy and crisp. The waffle fries (a favorite) have the perfect amount of salt. The spicy chicken with Avocado Lime Ranch dressing is my goto.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

The menu is good, the service is awesome and the food is delicious. For some reason I always get chicken?

Reviewed 22 November 2015

We visit this place for lunch and my friend ordered grill chicken, no lettuce no tomato ($0.30) with MD fry and MD coke for $7.92, the chicken was OK but not tender and more like boiled chicken than grill chicken, service was fast and in that short of time you can't expect grilled chicken which needs more time for grilling.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

We went there for lunch last week. It was quick and delicious. The price was fair for the amount of food given. Enjoyed our lunch very much!

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Really good food for the price. I really like the way they prepare the chicken, granted I know it's put through a fryer, but, boy oh boy it sure tastes good.