“More than biscuits ”
Review of Biscuits

Biscuits
Ranked #65 of 500 Restaurants in Gilbert
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

First time eating here, brought by family. The food very good, service excellent and welcoming. Portions healthy and generous.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Quick service food is good and reasonably priced would eat here again we were in and out in about 35 minutes

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Weekend brunch but we couldn't decide if sweet or savory was the way to go, so we shared the biscuit Benedict, champion pancake and fresh fruit. I am normally not a pancake fan but the granola, berries and almonds in this were just sweet enough and added texture too. We were full, but not stuffed. Servers were attentive, but not overbearing. Portions and prices were great. Next time, we'll bring our hubbies so we can try even more off the menu.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

My wife and I have driven by this Biscuits Café many times, always commenting that we should give it a try. Yesterday, we did give it a try. The restaurant was clean, and well appointed. Our server was friendly and efficient. Our food was good, not exceptional, but good, and we received it very quickly. The portions were generous. We could have split my breakfast and had plenty. The coffee was typical for restaurant coffee - rather weak. The primary downside to our visit is that even though our food arrived quickly, it was at best barely warm. My guess is that it was plated on cold plates. If our food had been served hot, I could have rated this establishment "very good" rather than "average". Would we return? Possibly.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great place. The staff is friendly and patient. I took my granddaughter. The child portion is huge. It was a Mickey Mouse pancake and she ate an ear. The good was good and staff friendly.