“1st visit for breakfast”
Review of Biscuits

Biscuits
Ranked #63 of 508 Restaurants in Gilbert
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Quick service food is good and reasonably priced would eat here again we were in and out in about 35 minutes

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Weekend brunch but we couldn't decide if sweet or savory was the way to go, so we shared the biscuit Benedict, champion pancake and fresh fruit. I am normally not a pancake fan but the granola, berries and almonds in this were just sweet enough and added texture too. We were full, but not stuffed. Servers were attentive, but not overbearing. Portions and prices were great. Next time, we'll bring our hubbies so we can try even more off the menu.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 January 2018

My wife and I have driven by this Biscuits Café many times, always commenting that we should give it a try. Yesterday, we did give it a try. The restaurant was clean, and well appointed. Our server was friendly and efficient. Our food was good, not exceptional, but good, and we received it very quickly. The portions were generous. We could have split my breakfast and had plenty. The coffee was typical for restaurant coffee - rather weak. The primary downside to our visit is that even though our food arrived quickly, it was at best barely warm. My guess is that it was plated on cold plates. If our food had been served hot, I could have rated this establishment "very good" rather than "average". Would we return? Possibly.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great place. The staff is friendly and patient. I took my granddaughter. The child portion is huge. It was a Mickey Mouse pancake and she ate an ear. The good was good and staff friendly.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Im very impressed with this place. The outside of the building doesn't do this place justice. I came on a Sat morning at 9 am. Was seated and had my food by 9:22. I ordered the 1 biscuit with gravy two eggs sunny side up and bacon. All cooked to perfection. The waitress Pam was awesome. The coffee was very good as well. Price point was under 10 per meal for our party. This place was a pleasant surprise. Let me know if this was helpful to your food decisions!

Date of visit: September 2017