“A sushi restaurant the kids love”

Ahi Revolving Sushi
Ranked #156 of 509 Restaurants in Gilbert
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 3 January 2016

We love coming here, because there are plenty of options for our little ones, such as edamame, white rice, and fruit cups. I enjoy the mussels, Philadelphia roll, and Long Beach roll. We dine here a few times a month and are never disappointed.

3  Thank TLBPsyD

Reviewed 5 August 2015

My husband is a very picky sushi eater. We were a little hesitant to try this revolving sushi concept but we ended up having so much fun!!! They were making the sushi right in front of us and putting it down as they made it. There were lots of customers so the sushi came and went pretty quickly but we were able to get everything we wanted. The sushi was not the best in the world, and their selection was limited, although if you asked for something specific they would make it for you! My husband said their salmon was amazing and I had a strawberry and crab roll that I had to get seconds of! We paid $36 including drinks and were absolutely full.

Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

I have been to many sushi restaurants and this by far was the weirdest. I do not like the idea of revolving sushi like line or cafeteria food almost. The fried spring rolls were cold and moist which I also expected the fried jalapeños to be. No thank you.
The sushi itself was mediocre but seems they use imitation crab meat in 90% of there rolls.
The service was good. All the staff was very nice.
I would never recommend.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

I was hesitant to eat sushi that was not made to order, but we have eaten here about 20 times and have never had an issue with food. Every time my niece visits, she asks me to bring her here (which is telling as she is a picky teenager). The little ones like to pull edamame and treats off the belt and a side of rice is reasonably priced. We have noticed some positive changes as of late, such as a wider-selection of options and free miso soup (at lunch, unsure about dinner). If you are hesitant about eating pre-made sushi, simply place your order and they will oblige. This is our go-to sushi restaurant in Gilbert, and I encourage you to give it a try.

9  Thank TLBPsyD
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Very exciting experience, great price and excellent customer service, will definitely go back , waiter very patient with my grandson, we request a special made hand roll and they made it for us.