“Great breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 December 2017

My three kids and I went there two mornings in a row for breakfast. Their coffee cakes (the good coffee cake and the blueberry cinnamon white chocolate were our favorite flavors) were delicious. They make crisp and chewy cookies, and do yourself a favor and pick up a whoopie pie ~ the cinnamon whoopie was my favorite! Oh I should mention that we didn't just eat dessert, the actual breakfast that we ate was good and filling too! Waffles, breakfast sandwich, and breakfast burrito were all good and healthy!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Decent food but way too expensive and no options for those of us who don’t eat a lot in one sitting. Didn’t care to have 2 eggs, 2 full slices of toast and a huge portion of potatoes and sliced ham. A half order would have been sufficient but 1/2 portions are not available nor did I see a senior menu and there’s not many options on the kids meal so ended up throwing most of my meal in the trash. Another in our party asked for sliced avocados but decided the $3 up charge was not worth it. Note: they do have a plate which includes avocados but is not $3 more than similar plates. We most likely will return only because our son loves the place. Maybe it’s because mom and dad are paying!!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

A fun place to go and have a cup of coffee and cupcake! Cute area and a fun place to visit with friends.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This place is Amazingly good! Went there for coffee and discovered this fantastic full service restaurant that serves great coffee. I'm a Starbucks snob and rarely like coffee for anywhere else but this was the exception!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

The coffee and bakery items are worth the line! I generally order the Spanish latte, but they're all good. Coffee cake is perfectly moist with a crispy top and the scones are sweet and crispy. For those looking for a heartier breakfast, we have yet to go wrong when ordering off the breakfast menu. Ingredients are fresh and you leave feeling full, without feeling as though you overdid it on breakfast. Great place!