“Fantastic and fresh bruschetta with a cute and trendy interior”

Postino's Wine Cafe
Ranked #9 of 509 Restaurants in Gilbert
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Amazing food, with the bruschetta you get to choose four of the combos they have available. That portion is huge, so I would recommend splitting it with someone unless you're extremely hungry. The brie and apple was my favorite, but I was satisfied with all my choices. The atmosphere was also amazing, it just felt very light and fresh and trendy and modern. Although we didn't spend much time there, the surrounding area was very cool as well.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Great food, love the service and downtown!

There are other places around downtown but postings is my fave!

Great atmosphere, delicious wine.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

This is a yuppy place where prices are inflated drastically so you feel youre getting something special.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Went with a girlfriend for lunch. We are always looking for something other than a burger. The service was wonderful. We had their combo of a half a sandwich and a salad. I had italian meat combo sandwich and a brussel sprout and kale salad which was fantastic. My friend enjoyed her chicken& bacon sandwich and her salad. I can't wait to go back for happy hour with my husband.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Been here 4 times at varying times/days of the week and have yet to receive good service...even when sitting at the bar. Wine selections were decent though.