“Excellent food”
Review of JP Pancake - CLOSED

JP Pancake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I love German pancakes and they have very good ones here. Staff is friendly and efficient. The restaurant is in a strip mall so not at all fancy so ambiance not great but food is so good you don't care.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I've been going to JP's Pancakes for a while because they have good gluten free breakfast items for my wife, daughter and grandkids - not me thankfully. I love their baked/German pancake.

Years ago they were owned by a nice lady and her son had one in Scottsdale. The Scottsdale one closed and he helped at the Gilbert location. That was when it dropped a little in the correct baking of the pancake, they didn't rise.

A couple of years ago the business was sold. Now they cook the baked pancakes perfectly. I bring people there often and they have been perfect each time.

I would have given them a 5, but the service was not great. I never go on weekends, so when I go there may be 8 people there max. Add the 20 minutes to bake the pancake, then the service should be excellent. They are very nice, but not timely.

Great restaurant with nice options. Wish they were a little closer, but then I would be a blimp.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Pleasant little breakfast place, nicknamed "Puffy Pancake". And that's exactly what you should get here. Their baked German puffed pancakes, available in several flavors, are incredible! It's a unique breakfast that's well worth the visit.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2017

We go here when we visit family in the area. They have gluten free items which are very good for those who want that. GREAT coffee too !!!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

My grandparents and I went here after Sunday morning service and I have never been here since I am from out of town. I loved it!

Date of visit: February 2016