“A must visit”
Review of JP Pancake - CLOSED

JP Pancake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 March 2017

We go here when we visit family in the area. They have gluten free items which are very good for those who want that. GREAT coffee too !!!

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

My grandparents and I went here after Sunday morning service and I have never been here since I am from out of town. I loved it!

Reviewed 27 April 2016

The restaurant itself doesn't appear to have been open very long--some work on the flooring could really benefit, as it's all concrete. It's really low key, good pop music overhead, decent seating. I'd heard about this place from a friend and thought we'd try it out today. I had the German puff pancake and my partner had the country benedict that was on special. When the server brought my plate I was in heaven and oh so excited to dig in! It was loaded with melted butter on the top, slowly deflating and I had plenty of lemon and powdered sugar to go with it. This midwestern girl right here was definitely pleased! My partner's plate wasn't anything super spectacular, but he did enjoy it nonetheless. (Maybe a little less pepper in the gravy, though.) Lots of topping choices for the puff pancakes to please any palate, but I will always prefer German style. Small, simple menu, but it all sounded delicious! But now that I know the Dutch Baby is their forte, when I have that craving, I'll be headed to JP Pancake!

Reviewed 23 August 2015

The baked apple pancake is worth the 45 minute drive to get there for us. The biscuits and gravy and all the other dishes look delicious as well - haven't tried them as we end up getting the thing that is exceptional

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Best thing about this place is there was no wait on a Sunday about 10. But...we did wait to be seated due to lack of staff. Pancakes were different....I didn't care for but I don't like sweet things. Decent pricing.