“Yum!!”

Stone & Vine Urban Italian
Ranked #48 of 709 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Description: Stone & Vine in Chandler has the market cornered when it comes to exceptional cuisine and inviting ambiance, and has captured the devotion of many a Valley diner thanks to its old family recipes and casual, laid-back vibe. Hit up happy hour or a lively dinner among friends and family. Visit Stone & Vine for wood-burning pizzas, authentic Italian eats, weekly specials, fresh seafood & and extensive list of wines by the glass. Weekend brunch, daily Happy Hour & a large patio are among some of our guests favorite features. We also have a large private dining room for any special event in your future.
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Great atmosphere, delicious food, great service..what more can you ask for? We shared the lobster/crab stuffed shrimp and bacon wrapped scallops, chicken and veal marsala for meals and cinnamon knots for dessert. Everything was fantastic! And the server was attentive and friendly. Will definitely be going back, soon...with friends

Reviewed 6 November 2016

The food was excellent. We started out with the Brussels sprouts sautéed with pancetta & onions. I had the chicken Marsala, my husband had the veal parmigiana, and my daughter had the tagliatelle bolognese. The portions were substantial. We got doggie bags. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was great too. It was a beautiful evening with the patio doors open. There is an outdoor patio overlooking a small lake. We will dine here again.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

My wife and I come here often for a late breakfast or lunch. It is usually quiet though several times we have been there a birthday party is going on in the back. Food is consistently excellent, service attentive and a nice weekend treat. Wide variety of choices. We will be back.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

My husband and I go to this restaurant at least once a week, either alone to sit at the bar or we meet friends there. We always enjoy their happy hour specials but their dinner choices are really great. Their chefs are really creative and come up with new specials often. Try the meatball appetizer 'sophie style.' Fantastic!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed our meal at Stone and Vine. First, we were able to make a reservation which is always a good start. The atmosphere in the restaurant was nice and they have a great patio. There were 4 of us and everyone enjoyed their food! My husband is picky about his pizza and he was quite impressed. I had the shrimp scampi and it was delicious! And to top it off, the service was very good. I would absolutely go back.

1  Thank B L