“Lobster Madness ensued...”

Red Lobster
Ranked #118 of 709 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed 1 April 2017

I had the Lobster Lovers Dream which consists of two lobster tails, linguine with garlic-wine white sauce, baby shrimp, and lobster pieces. A side dish, I had fries, a side salad, and cheddar-garlic biscuits. Everything was cooked and seasoned perfectly. The biscuits are so good. Service was good. No complaints, I'll be back.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

This is the 3rd time we have visited this Red Lobster while in Arizona and each time they get better. The service was wonderful & prompt. The restaurant was clean, and our meals were exactly what we ordered.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Came to dinner with the family our server Peter was fantastic couldn't have asked for a better server glasses were never even half empty before being refilled and the New Orleans Salmon he suggested was perfect! Will definitely come again and ask for him!

Reviewed 29 November 2016

This is a place that is always busy, with good service, friendly atmosphere, good food no matter what you order and reasonable prices. You do not have to wait for a table because there are many seats at the bar with instant service. If you like sports there are at least 2 TV's within viewing distance. One of the two managers, Melissa or Gary is always on duty to make sure your dining experience is perfect. I eat there whenever I am in Phoenix. You should too.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

It can get very busy so you might have to take a number and wait. I always enjoy the food. And, I love it that they have Western salad dressing. That dressing is hard to find around the Phoenix area restaurants.