“Thin crust pizza that is filling...”
Review of Fired Pie

Fired Pie
Ranked #21 of 746 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

When I saw the pizza dough prior to putting an order I said to myself that the pizza will be like eating air. To my surprise...the pizza was very good and made me full...best of all...I did not even finish the entire pie :)

The place has quite a selection and would definitely try to go back and try the other items.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Ordered this online with UberEats and it was top class. Picked to customise my own pizza. Very reasonable and very tasty.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited town from Arkansas and were tired & starving and it was late the night we arrived. We made a last minute decision to eat somewhere close to our hotel and chose this place. I ate the Meaty Italian and he ate the Steak & Blue. Then we shared a chocolate chip party pookie. We both LOVED our pizzas. The crusts were thin and crispy, SO good and not too heavy (as far as pizza goes). The party pookie was okay. It wasn’t as sweet as we expected, though the ice cream on top helped with that. The service was terrific and I would recommend this pizza place!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

While the concept of this place is you pick what you want on your pizza. The restaurant also has suggested pizza options and surprisingly they are really good. Had the steak and blue in my recent visit. Combination of steak, blue cheese, and veggies. Great mix that goes together real well

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I love Fired Pie Pizza, we always order the steak n blue, ask to add a lot vegetables on a thin crust, so delicious.