“Think 1950's and great home cooking!”
Review of Chase's Diner

Chase's Diner
Ranked #41 of 709 Restaurants in Chandler
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Treated my sweetie and a friend to a comfort food dinner at the diner!
We have been eating here for a decade and the quality has never diminished. From the outside it appears to be a giant stainless steel camper but we all know what a real diner should look like: Chase's Diner!
I have eaten many of their offerings but tend to enjoy one in particular. It's no longer on the menu but they will make it for you, Chicken Fried Chicken. Huge and thick super crunchy chicken breast cutlet, with mashed potatoes, both blanketed with luscious sausage gravy. I'm once again salivating at the thought. Delicious southern style green beans along side and we added another side, fried okra. I can guarantee you I will order this again and again. The friend had a burger and fries, both large, delicious and cooked as requested. It can't get any better, delicious food and a friendly efficient staff, at moderate cost! They have great baked home made desserts but I rarely have any room for them if you know what I mean. This place will take you back to times you might have never seen except for in some old movies.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Best diner food I've ever eaten. So good we went twice on our visit to the Phoenix area. The rib eye steak is as good as you'll get in an expensive restaurant. Friendly staff and great atmoshere make this a great place to eat

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The decor,staff abd foid at this place is all very good. Takes me back to my younger years, where u could get a great burger, onion rings and a habd made milk shake. Yes hand made!.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

After some shopping around town we decided to look for a new place to try. The atmosphere is reminiscent of a 5-Diner, except the menu has a lot more to choose from. The portions are huge, the pepperjack burger with green chilies is awesome. Don't be surprised if you need a box.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I love the diner feel to this place. The food here is fantastic, and they have really good milkshakes. Staff is friendly and food is great.