“Best. Place. Ever.”

Pesto's Pizza Pasta & Calzone
Ranked #59 of 745 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing. We ordered the olives as an appetizer- warm and yummy.
We were only in for lunch so had some cheese pizza. Delicious sauce, amazingly cheesy, thicker crust than I like-but absolutely wonderful!
My husband was in hog heaven because the beer was served cold in frosty glasses. My wine flight was amazing. Service was perfect, we will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We visited this place again, and it is noteworthy that this is not just a simple Italian Type Restaurant, but has a special Wine Bar and Full Menu ambiance!

There are regular special dishes prepared by their astounding chef that greatly vary from "norms" of the general, run-of-the-mill, Italian restaurants!

Some of the improvements we noticed were a new - larger 200 Gallon Salt water fish aquarium with new fish, and more importantly, a new outdoor sidewalk seating section that has both heaters for those cooler nights, as well as, "Misters" for the warmer temperatures as they occur!

As always, everything we try here is of gourmet quality including the pizzas!

If you haven't already, you need to try this one!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Yes, this restaurant serves pizza, yes it's located in a strip mall of sorts, yes it can be casual but Pesto's is definitely not a one off visit establishment. The interior has a comfort level that begs for down time and relaxation. The menu boasts Italian dishes fresh, creative and sure to please. At lunch you can order slices of pizza, very large portions so you never leave hungry! and the pizza is fantastic, They have a large bar and a wonderful wine selection, so many selections by the glass! Eat inside or out, lunch or dinner you will enjoy the food, atmosphere and service. Just try it!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner. Had the cheese and meat platter excellent can't say enough about this very very tasty. One of us ordered lasagna -good the other order chicken Parmesan and amount the food are very generous but the sauce needs work it's kind of bland. Yes I would go back. Pizza looked good and other meals I'd like to try

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I went here with family while visiting Chandler, and we were all pleased! The food was delicious, the wine was even better, and the portions were extremely large, making dishes shareable. I had the spaghetti and meatballs - it was enough for two. The meatballs were enormous and very tasty! My husband and his brother split a pizza that looked incredible, and they both seemed to enjoy. My brother-in-law's girlfriend had the ravioli. Much like the spaghetti, it was a very large serving - enough for 2! We had wine and beers that everyone seemed to enjoy. It would be a great place for a casual date, and it's also family friendly.