“Truly Italian”

Amalfi Pizzeria
Ranked #56 of 744 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent food from the warm bread with oil & balsamic to pasta. Lasagna, Fra' Diavola very spicy, penna Allan vodka, soup. Everyone loved. Happy hour drinks. Lemocello dessert tart & just right size

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

We had returned from Italy 6 weeks ago. When you're missing Italy, you go to Amalfi for a great meal! Authentic in every way! Even the chefs speak Italian! The gnocchi tasted exactly like what I ate in Sorrento, Italy. The bread is to die for and the marinara will have you speaking Italian. Delightfully delicious! If you love Italian food, Amalfi is a must!

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Very nice. I usually take out, but their eat-in specials are very good too. I like the baked penne, the bruschetta and of course, their pizza

Reviewed 8 October 2016

I am so happy to have found Amalfi Pizzeria. I really missed the great pizza joints you could find almost anywhere in NJ or NY. No more awful pizza chain pizza for us. I haven't yet tried the other food but I'm betting it is just as good.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Love their Neapolitan style pizza and their gnocchi. Their Italian bread they bring to the table is a favorite with old style lasagna !