“Very good pasta and service ”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #104 of 745 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our spaghetti dinner very much. We had bread, salad and our pasta with choice of sauces and dessert for about 12$ a person. Good value, food and polite, efficient service. Our dinner was hot and freshly prepared. Definitely an easy place to go with good tasting food.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I know they offer more than just spaghetti, but when I'm there, that's about all I'll eat (okay, I have a salad as well).

I usually get a combination of mizithra cheese and meat sauce which is just right as far as I'm concerned.

It's not the best pasta available, but when I'm in the mood for spaghetti, this is what I usually go for.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I am used to visiting Old Spaghetti Factories in old train stations, old store fronts or old warehouses that have been converted. This location, however is located at a mall. The inside was still very nice with high ceilings, stained glass windows/lights, and older bar. Service was fantastic as was the food! The hostess who sat us even brought our drink orders and bread. Can't go wrong with the Mizithra Cheese and Browned Butter! Funny thing with this location, it had cloth covering the main entrance door handles (guess from the extreme heat). Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Good tasting minestrone soup. I didn't care for the dense, tasteless meatballs. Ceasar salad was tasty. Anchovies for the Mrs. and none for me. Freshly grated Parmesan cheese topped it off along with freshly cracked black petter. Good service and above average food.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We came here for dinner after we watched a movie . We had previously visited Spaghetti factory but in Riverside CA....that was good experience . But the Chandler one we can't say it was a good experience . We walk in and were not acknowledge by the four hostess standing at the counter . Finally we say do we pick a seat and a one of them speaks ,(I thought they were mute;) ) and asked how many ...walks us to table where we waited more then twenty minutes for a server to asks us for our drinks . It wasn't busy I don't understand what was going on . We walked out and no one said a word at the counter . Willing to give them another try I have been to one in CA and service was great .

1  Thank Mayra P