“So much fun!”
Review of Sunny SnoBalls

Sunny SnoBalls
Ranked #235 of 698 Restaurants in Chandler
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved it! We were visiting Chandler from Seattle and came across Sunny Snoballs...had to go see what it was and were so happy we did! We went back a second time before we had to go home. Tons of flavor options, lots of great suggestions for mixing flavors. Very cute store. The owners were so much fun and very helpful. My favorite part is the marshmallow fluff... its home made and like nothing I have ever tried before! You have to get some on your snoball!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Huge selection of flavor options, you can choose to "stuff it" with ice cream and then there's a great selection of toppings! My only complaint is that there are soooo many creations that I want to try and there's only 1 of me. When we visit the Phoenix area this we will stop at this place everytime!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We're on vacation from Wisconsin & stumbled across Sunny Snoballs, what a pleasant surprise!! We met the owner during our visit & he was super friendly. Very clean store & the snowballs were outstanding. Unfortunately we're only in Arizona for a week but want to stop again before we head back to Wisconsin. Hopefully more people will check out this great small business, you'll be glad that you did!!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

These were amazing and very flavorful. We tried three different varieties and nobody could pick a favorite. Each is individually created, so the taste is still fresh and the ice not "settled". I'll definitely need to go back to try more.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Prior to seeing a movie on a Sunday early evening in mid-August, my friend and I decided we had a taste for some Italian Ice. Instead of visiting one of the nationwide chains that are all over, we wanted to try something new and thankfully google came up with the result of Sunny SnoBalls and it was delicious.

I had a tigerblood and blue raspberry while my friend had one of the specials, which I believe was the rainbow with sprinkles.

Both were phenomenal. Friendly staff, quick service, so tasty. We will be back again!!!!!1