All reviews at home full kitchen place to stay bed and breakfast southeast alaska lives up to its name common areas bald eagles making sure in town thought of everything quiche wonderful breakfast b and b great things would highly recommend this place prepared breakfast
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Grandview bed and breakfast is a great place to stay while visiting Wrangell. The BnB is located right on the water, with amazing views of the ocean as well as great sunsets. Also has a rental car so you can get around the island easier. So give Grandview a call and come and see all the great things Wrangell has to offer.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Our three-day stay in Wrangell was really wonderful--to a great extent because we stayed at the Grandview BnB. The location is unbelievably wonderful--right on a beautiful beach....we saw eagles and whales from our room! And while the setting is divine, Leslie--Grandview's host--is a gem! We learned so much about the Wrangell community (the friendliest in SE Alaska, for sure) and surroundings. The breakfasts were yummy, the kitchen facilities (including a grill) excellent for preparing our own dinners, the rooms and commons areas really comfy and clean. There's also a great library of Alaska books! We are definitely coming back!

Room tip: Moose Room has the best views
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018

This was my third stay at the Grandview. I can’t get enough of Wrangell and the Grandview. It’s like having a the largest TV in the world that plays Alaska wildlife 24/7. Great rooms, very clean and tidy, with a location that can’t be beat, about a mile out of town. Super accommodating owners and as Alaskan as it comes; genuine, accomodating, knowledgeable, and a great resource for all things Alaskan.

Room tip: Moose Room is Ideal but there isn’t a bad room in the Grandview.
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2018

My friend & I stayed here in March 2018 - we had such a great time! Leslie & Alan were wonderful hosts - full of information about the area. The weather was sunny, rainy, snowy - we had it all and enjoyed how the view changed with each type of weather. I stayed in the Moose room while my friend had the Alaska room. What a great view to wake up to. A very comfortable home within walking distance to town. We enjoyed our conversations with everyone we met. I highly recommend this outstanding bed and breakfast!

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Leslie was a fantastic host and I hope to be back. Southeast Alaska is a special place and as wonderful as the landscapes are the people will put any view to shame. I had a wonderful breakfast as I watched the bald eagles swoop down for their next meal.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
blush1981, Owner at Grand View Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Ben was a great guest i only hope he can return with the family when the weather is warmer! Thank you for the kind remarks and great review.