All reviews at home full kitchen place to stay bed and breakfast southeast alaska lives up to its name common areas bald eagles making sure in town thought of everything quiche wonderful breakfast b and b great things would highly recommend this place prepared breakfast
Reviewed 29 May 2018

My friend & I stayed here in March 2018 - we had such a great time! Leslie & Alan were wonderful hosts - full of information about the area. The weather was sunny, rainy, snowy - we had it all and enjoyed how the view changed with each type of weather. I stayed in the Moose room while my friend had the Alaska room. What a great view to wake up to. A very comfortable home within walking distance to town. We enjoyed our conversations with everyone we met. I highly recommend this outstanding bed and breakfast!

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Leslie was a fantastic host and I hope to be back. Southeast Alaska is a special place and as wonderful as the landscapes are the people will put any view to shame. I had a wonderful breakfast as I watched the bald eagles swoop down for their next meal.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
blush1981, Owner at Grand View Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Ben was a great guest i only hope he can return with the family when the weather is warmer! Thank you for the kind remarks and great review.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Joined my husband who was here on business. Couldn’t ask for better accommodations. Very clean and welcoming with a full kitchen to use. Leslie is a great host - making sure we’re comfortable while giving lots of privacy. The noon with Alaska reading was great. Best part was the morning view, having good cup of coffee while the sun comes up. Will definitely stay here if back in Wrangell.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your stay and the great review.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

There is nothing not to like about this place! Leslie was so kind and accommodating. She has so much knowledge about Wrangell and is always willing to share. She is so much fun to talk to. The view from the B&B is absolutely incredible. The accommodations were outstanding. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in Wrangell!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words and i hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Well what can I add to the great reviews already posted about this place? A great venue with a jaw dropping view out over the water. Leslie and Alan were hugely accommodating and coping well with their new found fame after featuring in a BBC 'life swap' documentary. Great to hear their tales of the filming of this. We stayed in the moose room which was a delight - a comfy bed and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was yummy too. Thank you for a great stay, would highly recommend this place to all visitors. PS. Picture shows the view from the back of the house and the boat going past is Alan's - he offers fishing and other sightseeing activities too.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy B

Dearest Wendy and Chris, the best of the UK. We were thrilled with your visit and thank you for your kindly review. We hope to meet up with you in England one day. Warm regards, Alan and Leslie