18 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$192
PricelineUS$192
eDreamsUS$192
5,984 results
All reviews free laundry service a la carte fish pool bar animation team room boy guest relations half board buffet restaurant relaxing holiday towel art evening entertainment coraya divers waiter service fantastic hotel marsa alam airport tui rep
Selected filters

10! out of 5
As a female solo traveler I can say this place is amazing! I loved spending every minute of my holiday here. Everyone was taking care of me and when I was sick the other day (probably heat stroke) they called me from reception couple of times and even brought me dinner to my room.

The rooms itself are amazing. Super clean and big. Tv (which I didn’t use), AC, fresh towels and bed every day with super nice towel-animals (thanks to Mohamed!). The view is amazing and thanks to the lovely building structure you don’t notice the neighbors. A very special thanks to the manager Shahin Saber who made it possible for me to change the room (the other one was directly opposite the pool and the first nights animation singers where really loud.). He made sure I got a Frist floor room and a quite one so I could sleep with doors open. And this view… amazing! You get fresh beach towels, mini bar inclusive (only extra for snacks which you don’t need) and slippers, soap, shampoo etc

The food is so good! I am vegetarian and a picky eater but I was overwhelmed by those options. Salads to create every day by yourself (even for breakfast!), oriental corner with falafel, beans, aubergines and nice hummus, tahini (here I love it!) and fresh Egyptian bread thanks to Asisa who makes it freshly every day! You can watch her making bread.
Breakfast: eggs your style, changing: Crepes and pancakes with lots of sauces for your taste (chocolate, vanilla, Nutella…) cereals, daily fresh baked goods: donuts, laugenbrötchen, sesame rings, bread all kinds, muffins and cakes…
Savory: mushrooms, boiled eggs, beans, sausages, sautéed veggies and diverse meaty options.
Always fresh fruits, Bircher muesli, yoghurt, smoothies and juices…
Dinner and Lunch: pasta station and sometimes pizza
Baked goods and salads and prepared salads like coleslaw, bean salad, mushroom salad, krautsalat
The chef even brought me freshly made vegan sushi because I don’t eat fish! This nearly made me cry! Thank you so so much
Ice cream always as dessert for dinner and also Egyptian sweets! Love them
Everything looks so pretty!

Special thanks to Amed, Ahmed and Mohamed who where so nice, joking and helpful! and always helping me learning Arabic words :) after one day they knew what I would like to drink and it was already on the table!

Animation was great thanks to Souleymane! He is the best makes everyone feel great - always joined for Aqua gym (suitable for 16 till 70 year olds) , step aerobics and other sport activities
So much fun, active and happy! Wouldn’t be as good without him - you can feel the group shrinking when someone else does the animation! Hope to see you again!!!

Room tip: Just stay here and enjoy Vegetarian friendly Female solo no problem Service is amazing ->Mohamed Souleymane Great Animation like Aqua gy
Trip type: Travelled solo
Abdel Hady Mohamed, Guest Services / Front Office at Steigenberger Coraya Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Dr. Sarah,

Thank you for choosing Steigenberger Coraya Beach Resort to spend your holiday.
Our team and I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write your valued feedback.
We are delighted to know you enjoyed your time with us here at Coraya and the hotel meets your expectations.
Thank you very much for your detailed review which actually will help the new guests to know a lot of information about the hotel.

I will be certain to pass on your positive comments to mentioned staff who I am sure will be delighted in knowing that they helped in making your stay an enjoyable one.

Once again, thank you for your visit to our hotel, and for your excellent review.
On behalf of the Coraya team we look forward to warmly welcoming you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spend the best time in our life. We have to come back early
Everybody was kindly. The see Is hot, clean and full of colored fish. The personal made everything, what they see on your eyes. The beach Is clean too, separated of children.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Lada,

Thank you for choosing Steigenberger Coraya Beach Resort to spend your holiday.
We are delighted to know you enjoyed your time with us at Coraya and are very pleased to hear the hotel meets your expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Is really nice hotel we really have good time in this beautiful place the service is so nice and the stuff is so nice and reception team are so good and entertainment team is so friendly i like this hotel and I hope i be back again souleymane is the best man from the animation team

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Anwar,

Thank you for choosing Steigenberger Coraya Beach Resort to spend your holiday.
I will be certain to pass on your positive comments to Souleymane who I am sure will be delighted in knowing that he helped in making your stay an enjoyable one.

Thank you for choosing Steigenberger Coraya Beach for your holiday in Egypt.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything in the hotel is perfect, people are really nice. Loved the service, food and staff who are really there to assist with any query. Food is tasty, desserts are spot on - small masterpieces of art and flavour. We loved animations made by people working here- especially Souleymane! :) Definitely will be back here for another stay. Thanks for making our stay one of the best we had!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Katarzyna

Thank you for choosing Steigenberger Coraya Beach Resort to spend your holiday.
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us here at Coraya.
We are very pleased to know the hotel meets your expectations and thank you for your much appreciated review.
I will gladly forward your personal appreciation to Souleymane which I am sure will continue to motivate him.

Front office Manager

Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Great Hotel, the service was great from everyone, the food was very delicious and has a lot of variety, room was always clean and tidy. we enjoyed every minutes, also the service at the beach was friendly. We will definitely will visit this Hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Abdel Hady Mohamed, Guest Services / Front Office at Steigenberger Coraya Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Omar,

Thank you for choosing Steigenberger Coraya Beach Resort to spend your holiday.

On behalf of the Coraya team we look forward to warmly welcoming you again.