Review Highlights
No need to shop elsewhere

I had such a wonderful, no pressure experience purchasing a ring for myself that I returned the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Nualamellery
Stop searching and just go here

See Aimee. Straight forward information about black pearls. Will give you many choices to pick... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$73.20
from US$228.03
from US$184.46
More Info
All reviews no pressure black pearl french polynesia greeted warmly window shopping price range pearl shop matching earrings beautiful necklace shopping experience my wife aimee grade bracelet buying pearls paperwork
Reviewed 29 May 2018

My husband and I recently visited Tahiti, Morrea and Bora Bora and I searched everywhere for the right Tahitian black pearl earrings for my daughter. I found the style I liked in many places but the only shop who gave me the price I could afford was Deep Sea Pearls. I got exactly what I wanted for the price I could afford. Thank you to the staff who are so helpful and pleasant. I didn't feel any pressure. Thanks also to Dave of H20 tours for the tip about Deep Sea Pearls. I was about ready to give up. We were so happy with our earring purchase that my husband bought me a pearl bracelet also. See what a happy store will do for you. Thank you all so much.

1  Thank madalane
Deep Sea P, Sales Representative at Deep Sea Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you very much for your 5* review. We were very happy to help you and also that we managed to find something within budget :) You were an absolute pleasure to help and we wish you all the very best for your future.
Kind regards from the team at DSP.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Shopping for pearls in French Polynesia can be overwhelming with so many vendors and shops. I was advised to visit Deep Sea Pearls by a tour guide and it made everything so easy. Rie helped me find the perfect color for my skin tone.Then we literally went through a bag of pearls to find exactly what I wanted. When I returned to pick up my finished necklace, I couldn't resist getting a matching pair of earrings. Rie was busy but Sasha was equally helpful. I am very happy with my purchase. I bought several other pearls from street vendors and I can really see the difference in quality.

Greetings from Bora Bora :) Thank you very much for your very kind review and for taking time from your day to write it for us. It was a pleasure to help you find exactly what you wanted and we wish you all the very best for your future endeavours.
All the best from the teamat DSP.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Last year I had my daughter buy me pearl earrings, when she moved to Bora Bora. I never imagined I would ever have a chance to visit this island paradise myself.
We went back to the shop where she bought the earrings, and within minutes Aimee had found a pearl exactly to my specs. But...
I visited every shop in Vaitape and also kept an eye open in Papeete and Moorea.
Suffice it to say most shops did not even carry the golden green I wanted and the two that did, one was of poor quality and one prohibitively expensive.

Aimee was calm and competent. I got my pearl set in record time and she went through all the customs requirements with me.

Aimee kept in touch until I had posted the customs forms, thus saving me money.

I recommend Deep Sea Pearls to anyone looking to find their own beautiful piece of Bora Bora to treasure and take home.

Thank you, Aimee!

Deep Sea P, Sales Representative at Deep Sea Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you very much for your very kind review. It was an absolute pleasure to help you and a great compliment that you purchased in our store. It means that not only did we do a good job with your daughter but also, we beat the competition because of our fabulous pearls and high level of customer service :)
Thank you - your review is a great compliment for me.
I hope you enjoy your stunning pearl for many years to come and I look forward to welcoming you back to Bora Bora ;)
Hope the ceremony went well for your daughter!
All the very best.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Over the past decade plus we’ve visited Bora Bora multiple times—just short one or two day stays on cruise ship port stops. My wife loves pearl jewelry (she’s become an expert over the years), and we consider Deep Sea Pearls (located in the Le Pahia shopping center in Vaitape) to be the best shop on the island for purchasing pearls and arranging for custom made settings. Their prices are honest, fair, and reasonable, and, moreover, their offerings, designs, and workmanship are of the finest quality. In addition, with each major purchase, a buyer receives an official Certificate of Authenticity which attests to the validity of the item purchased.

We were in Bora Bora again last month (April 2018) and, of course, Deep Sea Pearls was on our “to do” list. My wife, always on the lookout for good buys, noticed a beautiful set of blue/green pearl earrings (sized 13+ millimeters) in a sterling silver mounting which grabbed her attention and interest. We initially thought the item would be prohibitively priced—probably much higher than our budget would allow. However, we were subsequently surprised (and pleased!) to find out that these earrings were priced much lower than we originally thought—and thus affordable. We immediately purchased.

One of the reasons we’re always drawn back to Deep Sea Pearls for shopping is the friendliness and knowledge of the store staff. They are low key and never oversell a product or become aggressive in their sales techniques. They allow the quality of the store merchandise (and competitive pricing) to do the talking. In particular, we want to mention Deep Sea Pearls employee Johann, whom we’ve known for several years now. Johann is the onsite jewelry technician. He is quite knowledgeable and professional, and his skilled craftsmanship in preparing customized pearl settings and mountings is exceptional. Whenever we step into Deep Sea Pearls, we always seek out Johann—he’s our contact there and the person with whom we normally deal.

So, if you’re in Bora Bora and are interested in quality pearl jewelry at a good value price, our recommendation is to visit Deep Sea Pearls.

Deep Sea P, Sales Representative at Deep Sea Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Hello to you both,

Thank you so much for your glowing review. Pearl purchasing aside, we are always very happy to see you back in Bora Bora - I have shown your review to Johann and he is very touched by your comments and has asked me to pass on his sincere thanks.
Thank you once again for taking the time to leave such a great review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Bora Bora :)

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We were very satisfied with our purchase at Deep Sea Pearls. The staff was very informative and accompanying. Purchase was not large value, however did receive good value

Deep Sea P, Sales Representative at Deep Sea Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review and for taking the time to write it for us. We have prices to suit all budgets and I am pleased you managed to find a beautiful souveneir of your time in Bora Bora. We wish you all the very best for the future.
Kindest regards from the team at DSP