“Pearl Purchase”
Review of Deep Sea Pearls

Deep Sea Pearls
Ranked #2 of 23 Shopping in Bora Bora
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We were very satisfied with our purchase at Deep Sea Pearls. The staff was very informative and accompanying. Purchase was not large value, however did receive good value

Deep Sea P, Sales Representative at Deep Sea Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for your review and for taking the time to write it for us. We have prices to suit all budgets and I am pleased you managed to find a beautiful souveneir of your time in Bora Bora. We wish you all the very best for the future.
Kindest regards from the team at DSP

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"duty"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Nice shop with good variety of Pearls, helpful staff, but I didn't feel confident that I was getting good value for money.

Hello,

Thank you for your review. I have sent you a message asking for further information regarding your purchase as I am not able to trace you in our system so the invoice must be in the name of your wife / partner.
Please provide me with the FB reference number located at the top right of the invoice in order that I can look further into this as I am a little concerned about your comment that you did not feel you were getting good value for money and would appreciate the opportunity to respond fully to this.
I await hearing back from you.
Kindest regards

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Very good customer service, and lovely designs. I shopped around and bought a lovely simple green and aubergine bracelet on silver wire. I was told how to care for the pearl, which is very important to maintaining the pearl luster.

Hello,

Thank you very much for writing a review for us and for your very positive feedback. We greatly appreciate that you have taken time from your day to leave us a review.
We wish you all the very best for the future.
Kindest regards,

The team at DSP

Reviewed 25 April 2018

My wife and I had a great and efficient experience. They answered all of our questions and helped educate us on the different qualities of pearls. We ultimately bought peacock black pearl earrings that we love and highly recommend others to visit this store. They have very reasonable prices, friendly staff, and a beautiful selection.

Deep Sea P, Sales Representative at Deep Sea Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Thank you very much for your lovely review and recommedation. We very much appreciate you taking the time to write it for us. We always try to give as much information as we can to our customers so that, like you, everyone is able to make an informed choice :)
Thanks once again and we wish you all the veery best for the future.
Kindest regards from the team at DSP :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 April 2018

The staff was very pleasant and not pushy. They explained how the black pearls are graded and why the necklaces were valued so differently. We felt that we were getting good information and that the staff was trustworthy.

Thank you Sue for your 5* review rating. I hope that you are enjoying your beautiful necklace :)
Your judgement is 100% accurate ;) - we are extremely trustworthy :)
Thank you for taking the time from your day to leave us this review we greatly appreciate it and hope that you give us a little thought each time you wear your necklace.
We wish you all the very best for the future.
Kindest regards from the team at DSP.