“Tahitian Pearls”
Review of Deep Sea Pearls

Deep Sea Pearls
Ranked #2 of 23 Shopping in Bora Bora
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Nice shop with good variety of Pearls, helpful staff, but I didn't feel confident that I was getting good value for money.

Deep Sea P, Sales Representative at Deep Sea Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your review. I have sent you a message asking for further information regarding your purchase as I am not able to trace you in our system so the invoice must be in the name of your wife / partner.
Please provide me with the FB reference number located at the top right of the invoice in order that I can look further into this as I am a little concerned about your comment that you did not feel you were getting good value for money and would appreciate the opportunity to respond fully to this.
I await hearing back from you.
Kindest regards

in 7 reviews
"pearls"
in 49 reviews

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Very good customer service, and lovely designs. I shopped around and bought a lovely simple green and aubergine bracelet on silver wire. I was told how to care for the pearl, which is very important to maintaining the pearl luster.

Hello,

Thank you very much for writing a review for us and for your very positive feedback. We greatly appreciate that you have taken time from your day to leave us a review.
We wish you all the very best for the future.
Kindest regards,

The team at DSP

Reviewed 25 April 2018

My wife and I had a great and efficient experience. They answered all of our questions and helped educate us on the different qualities of pearls. We ultimately bought peacock black pearl earrings that we love and highly recommend others to visit this store. They have very reasonable prices, friendly staff, and a beautiful selection.

Deep Sea P, Sales Representative at Deep Sea Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Thank you very much for your lovely review and recommedation. We very much appreciate you taking the time to write it for us. We always try to give as much information as we can to our customers so that, like you, everyone is able to make an informed choice :)
Thanks once again and we wish you all the veery best for the future.
Kindest regards from the team at DSP :)

Reviewed 25 April 2018

The staff was very pleasant and not pushy. They explained how the black pearls are graded and why the necklaces were valued so differently. We felt that we were getting good information and that the staff was trustworthy.

Thank you Sue for your 5* review rating. I hope that you are enjoying your beautiful necklace :)
Your judgement is 100% accurate ;) - we are extremely trustworthy :)
Thank you for taking the time from your day to leave us this review we greatly appreciate it and hope that you give us a little thought each time you wear your necklace.
We wish you all the very best for the future.
Kindest regards from the team at DSP.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

During our stay on Bora Bora for our Pearl Wedding Anniversary a visit to the beautiful pearl stores was a must. So many and varied were the choices. From walking into Deep Sea Pearls to leaving with a beautiful single high quality single pearl was a lovely experience. Choosing from so many eventually settling on one, we had it finished with 18ct Gold to add a chain ourselves. Our wonderful attendant was the beautiful Amy. So very helpful and accommodating, all forms were easily supplied for customs and accreditation. A really lovely experience - thank you so much Amy @ Deep Sea Pearls, Viatape, Bora Bora

Deep Sea P, Sales Representative at Deep Sea Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Hello Cheryl,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was an absolute pleasure to help you find your stunning pendant that we chose together. I hope when you wear it it will serve as a reminder of fond memories of your time spent in Bora Bora.
Thank you once again for your very kind review. I wish you all the very best for the future and if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the future do not hesitate to contact us.
Aimee and the team at DSP