“A Joy to Visit”
Review of Deep Sea Pearls

Deep Sea Pearls
Ranked #2 of 23 Shopping in Bora Bora
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

During our stay on Bora Bora for our Pearl Wedding Anniversary a visit to the beautiful pearl stores was a must. So many and varied were the choices. From walking into Deep Sea Pearls to leaving with a beautiful single high quality single pearl was a lovely experience. Choosing from so many eventually settling on one, we had it finished with 18ct Gold to add a chain ourselves. Our wonderful attendant was the beautiful Amy. So very helpful and accommodating, all forms were easily supplied for customs and accreditation. A really lovely experience - thank you so much Amy @ Deep Sea Pearls, Viatape, Bora Bora

Deep Sea P, Sales Representative at Deep Sea Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Hello Cheryl,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was an absolute pleasure to help you find your stunning pendant that we chose together. I hope when you wear it it will serve as a reminder of fond memories of your time spent in Bora Bora.
Thank you once again for your very kind review. I wish you all the very best for the future and if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the future do not hesitate to contact us.
Aimee and the team at DSP

All reviews
in 51 reviews
"paperwork"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I got the most beautiful necklace. The staff was kind and helpful with the duty free paperwork. Great shop.

Deep Sea P, Sales Representative at Deep Sea Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5* rating. We greatly appreciate it and are happy that you love your necklace.

Thanks once again and we wish you all the very best for the future.

Kindest regards from the team at DSP

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This place is great! I was sailing around French Polynesia for a week and had a short stop (1-2 hours) at the town in Bora Bora to buy groceries to restock the boat. I really wanted a Tahitian pearl souvenir from the islands, but all the jewelry stores I saw had a very limited selection for men. The salesperson at Deep Sea Pearls asked what I was looking for, and showed me an example that was not on display that was similar to what I wanted. He offered to have his craftsman make one for me in the limited time I had in town. When I was done shopping for groceries, my amazing piece was waiting for me! Five stars for service and quality. [Note to the owners: you could make a fortune in my opinion if you had a wider selection of items for men. By comparison, the jewelry stores in St. Barts FWI sell lots of Tahitian pearl jewelry to men because they have a very wide selection of masculine styles. Good luck!]

1  Thank RGnyc2000
Deep Sea P, Sales Representative at Deep Sea Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hello - just wanted to say thank you for your very nice review. We were very happy to help you find something suitable to your taste. Thank you also for your feedback regarding the mens collection - we will mention it to the powers that be :)
Hope all goes well for you in the future and thanks again for your kind review.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Bora Bora.
The team at DSP.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Seeing a beautiful, simple necklace in the window of Deep Sea Pearls, caused me to go in to see about prices. The grades of pearls were explained to us, and the necklace I first saw was what I purchased. There was no pressure, and I found I could afford this as a gift for our grown up daughter. When we gave it to her, she loved it!

Deep Sea P, Sales Representative at Deep Sea Pearls, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thanks very much for your very kind 5* rating :) We very much appreciate that you have taken time from your busy schedule to leave us a review. We are very happy that your daughter loves her gift. We wish you all the very best for the future and look forward to welcoming you back to DSP.