Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Hannah

Spacious, modern, clean and comfortable!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Jan 2020
We had a fantastic stay at the Avenue Motor Lodge and would highly recommend it. The owners were friendly and helpful and our room was fantastic. The room was huge with a private outdoor sitting area, the smell of the star jasmine hit you as soon as you opened the door - beautiful! We had a very comfortable King size bed, and the pillows were heavenly, you can tell they were great quality. All in all a great night away for a much needed break.
Date of stay: December 2019
    $130
    $145
2.1 km from ASURE Avenue Motor Lodge
Free parking
The view from the lounge room window.
$110
    $105
  • Agoda.com
    $92
2.1 km from ASURE Avenue Motor Lodge
View more hotels in Timaru
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2019

Stayed here in New Zealand. The Accomadation was wonderful Clean , tidy and comfortable Best sleep in a large comfortable bed .The lovely staff emailed me the day I'd left my reading glasses behind , They forward them onto my next destination by courier at their expense I could not recommend these wonderful people any higher

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 21 October 2019

Best accommodation that I have stayed in Timaru . Very friendly staff and super clean room. A+.
They are flexible and they really make your stay super awesome.
I will recommend this place to stay even longer.

Room tip: Very friendly staff, open mind, and very customer focus
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 21 July 2019

The room was very large for one person and this seems to be the theme at this place. I would recommend the rooms for this reason and they are very warm. The location is out of the town but it is within a 10 minute walk which is easy. the manager is very helpful and the parking and WIFI excellent. Of its type it is very good and certainly the best in Timaru. The price is very competitive abd better value for money than most that I have tried in this area

Room tip: towards the back ground floor
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 18 July 2019

I recently stayed here for a week for a national hockey tournament. This is hands down one of the best places I have stayed in. The spacious unit was clean and tidy, the kitchen had stovetop cooking which is always a bonus when staying for a week, and the hosts were very friendly and actioned any issues straight away. 100% would recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2019

I booked and paid for a room here online on the same day as my arrival. Upon arrival, the person there mistakenly charged me a second time and I failed to realize the double payment. on February 22, 2019, I received a kind email with apologies and instructions to contact them to correct things. I was unable to do so until I returned home. Oddly, after such a kind outreach, since returning home I have sent at least four emails to follow up with no response. Don't know where the slip-up was, but I paid twice, and my emails go unanswered.

Date of stay: February 2019