Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mike P
Auckland, New Zealand

Very large rooms and a manager who is very helpful

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Jul 2019
The room was very large for one person and this seems to be the theme at this place. I would recommend the rooms for this reason and they are very warm. The location is out of the town but it is within a 10 minute walk which is easy. the manager is very helpful and the parking and WIFI excellent. Of its type it is very good and certainly the best in Timaru. The price is very competitive abd better value for money than most that I have tried in this area
Date of stay: May 2019
Room Tip: towards the back ground floor
Trip type: Travelled on business
  • eDreams
  • ZenHotels.com
2.7 km from ASURE Avenue Motor Lodge
Free parking
The view from the lounge room window.
$110
    $134
    $149
2.1 km from ASURE Avenue Motor Lodge
View more hotels in Timaru
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2019

I recently stayed here for a week for a national hockey tournament. This is hands down one of the best places I have stayed in. The spacious unit was clean and tidy, the kitchen had stovetop cooking which is always a bonus when staying for a week, and the hosts were very friendly and actioned any issues straight away. 100% would recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2019

I booked and paid for a room here online on the same day as my arrival. Upon arrival, the person there mistakenly charged me a second time and I failed to realize the double payment. on February 22, 2019, I received a kind email with apologies and instructions to contact them to correct things. I was unable to do so until I returned home. Oddly, after such a kind outreach, since returning home I have sent at least four emails to follow up with no response. Don't know where the slip-up was, but I paid twice, and my emails go unanswered.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2019

could do taking light shades down for a clean full of dead bugs very cold would be nice to have some heating turned on before we arrived expected better for the money we paid for there best room easy access is a positive

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 20 April 2019 via mobile

We came here to stay at the family spa 2 bedroom unit for 5 people. The rooms are spacious and clean. The kitchen is also spacious with full fridge and dishwasher. They also allow us to use the washing machine and dryer for free (but we didn’t have time to use it). Service is top notch ! The most important thing are the beds. They are very comfortable and we had a very good sleep. Definitely recommend ! One small thing, the room is on the 2nd floor, so it’s a lil bit hard if you carry large luggages but overall we are very happy to stay here 💕

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2019

The rooms are large and the beds very comfortable. The service is excellent and the room service for breakfast on time and very well priced. Handy to town. While this is an older style motel you will not find better value for money.

Room tip: Supper King bed and a single in the one room
Date of stay: April 2019