Lowest prices for your stay
$184
$173
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
$170
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews spa bath botanic gardens water pressure living area units motel dvd hosts sofa sky television
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

Hi

Stayed at the Motel for 2 nights, 24th & 25th. No services on the 25th, this was not specifically mentioned in the Booking.com confirmation.

Seems like the place was really nice, 2 things that I really didn’t like was the wet room shower and the bed was collapsing ( I weigh 64 kgs)

They give you 2 mini soaps for 4 people for 2 nights.

Don’t look forward to the owner being friendly, went to hand the key in and just got a grunt.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sarvesen S
Reviewed 13 December 2019 via mobile

Had 3 nights at aspen on king and had unit 25 which is at back of the complex. Had awesome spa bath, lovely balcony and air conditioning
Everything was lovely and clean and quiet to get good nights sleep
Super friendly hosts
Thankyou

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

My partner, 4 month old son and myself recently stayed due to the Rangitata flooding. Great service & lovely suites. They made it seamless at such a last minute & rushed booking. Also upgraded us on the second night to a spa bath suite at no extra cost which was great. Highly recommend :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2019

Me and a group of friends travel to timaru yearly for a car event and always stay here. The hosts are the most lovely caring couple you will come across in timaru and will make your stay in timaru a trip to remember. Have already reserved our rooms for next years stay and I guarantee next year will bring a bigger group again. Thanks heaps Karen and Family!! See you again very soon

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2019

When I booked with then with my debit card, which has funding they were arrogant with me over the phone and by email.
I work for a travel agency. But I have never felt so insulted for someone like this people. They were very racist. I will not recommend to book with them at all.

Room tip: DO NOT BOOK here, they are awful people, no respect at all
Date of stay: October 2019
aspenonking, Manager at Aspen On King, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Using a visa debit card is inadvisable when booking online. Why you used a third party booking agent -rather than the agency voucher system available threw your employer bewilders me. Procedures for the third party booking agent were followed on all three Eftpos transaction platforms. All failed - Refer to issuer - Seek other form of payment. As you would not let me book online for travel without payment, why should accommodation be any different. If we do not have a valid credit on arrival day, the appropriate actions are started with the travel agent.
Credit cards are required to give recourse if damages are incurred .