Lowest prices for your stay
$180
Agoda.com
$178
Fully refundable before Wed, 24 Apr
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews spacious bathroom botanical gardens main road stay there again armchairs pam units christchurch motel shower
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I'm a sales rep and stay at this motel for 3 days every 5 weeks. Sure the rooms are dated and some of the furnishings are shabby, but the great news is that it is now and very recently under the new and rather fabulous management of the lovely Pam and Brett, very ably aided on the front desk by Andrea. Pam has the most wonderful warm personality and customer service, loves her guests and makes sure that nothing is a bother. "Just ask!" I believe it is their plan to upgrade the units over time. The rooms are always very clean and well equipped - all have cooking facilities, comfy beds, free wifi, are family and dog friendly and WARM!! I believe they all have big squishy comfy lazyboy chairs too. There is parking right at the door of the units which is great for unloading your stuff, and there is a nice grassed area with a barbecue down the back which is perfect for a G&T at the end of a loooooong day. Sure it's on a busy road but I have stayed in rooms close to the road and always had a good sleep. (I work too hard!!) If you are after a well priced motel which is a 2 minute walk to the botanic gardens and 5 minute drive to town and want to be made to feel like a valued guest then stay here. They will never get rid of me! (Just sayin' ) :-)

Room tip: All rooms are good - some bigger than others. Two bedroom and studio suites. My favourite is down the back of the property.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
PamSimpson2017, Owner at Cedar Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Our Guests comfort is indeed
our priority and we appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back. Kind regards, Pam & the Cedar Lodge Motel Team