Lowest prices for your stay
$207
Hotels.com
$207
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews spa bath clean unit botanical gardens well equipped kitchen stay there again excellent stay close to town motel host sofas freezer renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2021

I stayed in an upstairs 2 bedroom unit. Inside the spaciousness of the unit, and outside the best ever view over the town with the Basilika on the one side of the horizon, and the snow-capped mountains on the other: including Mount Cook (!!) .... was an experience of generosity and "magic".

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2021

My partner and I had a fantastic stay at this property a few weeks ago. The property was located perfectly for where we needed to go and the hosts were very helpful and friendly. Thanks for having us!

Room tip: Good location
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 11 June 2021

My partner and I had a fantastic stay at ASURE Ashley Motor Lodge in Timaru. Carl, Janet and the team warmly welcomed us and went above and beyond to help us. The rooms were extremely clean and tidy, and the bed was super comfortable - we were very impressed! Would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you again for your genuine kiwi hospitality! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 8 June 2021

I stay here for work, it is always clean & tidy, Carl and Janet are great always look after you nothing is ever a problem. I’ve also bought my family here to stay when we’ve had something on here in Timaru and my family likes it staying here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

What a fantastic little gem,
We popped in here on our way south and luckily they had a room available the managers Karen and Terry were lovely and very knowledgeable of the area for ideas when we were coming home.
We had a lovely quiet unit at the back it was clean and tidy and never looked like it had been used before I loved the bow of the bath mat in the shower very cute Wee touch. Will definitely be back with the family.
All the best

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple