Lowest prices for your stay
$190
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
$190
Fully refundable before Sat, 27 Apr
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2020

My mum and I plus brother,we stayed at the Fitzgerald on King,Timaru,we stayed there from Monday 23 October 2020 to Friday 27 October 2020,till we left there and went to the Deans Bush Motel in Christchurch,we found that Bill and Jane that owns the Fitzgerald motel,lovely people to deal with,they also own the Harbour view motel also in Timaru,my mum got sick,took her back to motel to clean her up,Bill was ever so helpful,he got me wot I needed

So ppl if you are ever looking for a motel to stay in Timaru go there,thoses lovely ppl are nices to deal with,I give them an excellent rating

Room tip: Any one looking for a places to stay,ring the Harbour View Motel,or Fitzgerald on King,Timaru,bests places to stay
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 3 April 2019

Staying at this hotel for 6 nights, and have found it to be very quiet, clean and easy accessible. Everything works well, and is fine for our needs on this trip here. Handy short walk to hospital, which was what we needed and cannot complain about anything with our unit. Over all a very pleasant experience and comfortable stay here.

Room tip: There are stairs, so if you need, try to ask for ground level.
Date of stay: April 2019