Lowest prices for your stay
Fully refundable before Thu, 18 Apr
Fully refundable before Fri, 19 Apr
Get rewarded with One Key
Priceline
Fully refundable before Thu, 18 Apr
Go to your Happy Price
All reviews motor lodge great location top floor stayed here central location within walking distance no hesitation in recommending spa bath spacious room wonderful hosts business trip home away from home the main road place to stay stayed longer south island new zealand
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2023 via mobile

We enjoyed our one night here , staff were helpful and friendly , rooms where really good and had everything we needed , beds comfy , nice little outside sitting area for drinking wine or 2 walking distance to Caroline beach would recommend to others

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2023

I am a light sleeper and had requested a quiet room. What I got was a beautiful one, away from the road with an awesome bed, a perfectly quiet aircon and a cool spa bath tub. Without having to ask, Leah came out in the morning with a jug of water to de-ice our windscreen. I truly appreciated the stay and I will be back! Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2023

I have stayed at Bay Viaduct many times over the year for work. Without fail the level of service from Carol and Noel is outstanding, the rooms are immaculate and very comfortable. I always feel at home here.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2023 via mobile

Excellent room - Clean & tidy
Host was excellent
At the time I booked (with short notice) I could only get two nights when I needed 4 due to all of Timaru booked out months prior.
However after talking with staff to try and get extra nights, within 24 hours the motel contacted me to see if I had found any accommodation and offered me an extra night due to a cancellation.
I believe many other accommodation providers would not have bothered to try and contact me.
This is great customer service

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2023 via mobile

Our stay was awesome the staff were great and the room was very quiet, warm and extremely clean. The bed was very comfortable. Centrally located and close to a number of great restaurants and bars. Would definitely stay again. Full kitchen if we needed to cook.

Date of stay: August 2023