Lowest prices for your stay
$201
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
$201
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
Get rewarded with One Key
Vio.com
$175
Fully refundable before Mon, 15 Apr
All reviews motor lodge great location top floor stayed here central location within walking distance no hesitation in recommending spa bath spacious room wonderful hosts business trip home away from home the main road place to stay stayed longer south island new zealand
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2023 via mobile

Stayed the one night. Beautifully clean, modern rooms.
Very quiet, even though beside busy street.
Staff were excellent and helpful. Great view over Timaru Harbour and surrounding Caroline Bay areas.
Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2023 via mobile

Great location, wonderful hosts, excellent rooms.

We usually stay at another motel in Timaru, they were full and they recommended this one. The communications, the facilities, in the location as mentioned excellent, answers the helpfulness of the team here also. Nice quiet rooms with the air conditioning would happily stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2023

A friend and I were doing a 2 week road trip around the South Island, just finding accommodation when we arrived in a town. Bay Viaduct was one of our favourites. The lady on reception was ever so friendly and helpful. Our 2 bedroom unit was large and everything we could want was provided. Beds were super comfy and there was also a connecting door which would cater for a larger family.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2023 via mobile

My late husband and I have been coming here since 1999/2000 every 2 years until the pandemic. This is my first solo holiday. This Motel is the best my husband John and I ever stayed in while in New Zealand. It has got better and better and I wish I could stay here for ever! The units are ultra cleaned by the owners and a team of lovely ladies who are experts at hygienic methods. I feel so safe and welcome. The owners Carol and Noel go out of their way to make sure their guests are looked after. Even after 22 years of travelling various Countries and top hotels, this always feels like home. Thank you Bay Viaduct

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2023

Home away from home - spacious, clean and great location. I stayed with 3 primary aged children and it was great to have a bit of space for everyone. Beds were really comfortable and kids made the most of the spa bath. We were attending a sports event and it was amazing having such a nice place to come back to after really busy days.

Date of stay: January 2023