Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$139
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
Go to your Happy Price
All reviews motor lodge close to town one night stay there again chris unit motel
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2021

We arrived on dark and welcomed to our room by a very friendly owner, very clean and tidy, full sky. This is back off the main highway so was quiet and very comfy cosy bed, we had the best nights sleep here at the Commodore Motel, thank you

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2021

An amazing stay I can't thank the lady enough very clean very private really felt like home a huge AAA from me. The lady on reception the owner let me use the washing powder absolutely free she went the extra mile. I have now booked my husband a night there.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2021

Passing through from Oamaru. As we light sleepers wanted to be away from main drag. Very reasonably priced Motel and friendly owner. Older motel but nice and quiet being one street back from the main road. Recommend if you want a good night's sleep in a clean room at a reasonable price. Also do try the Formosa Chinese restaurant. Top quality place.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SusanH343
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

I could not appreciate this place enough 😍
Our host Chris was more than accommodating and really went the extra mile, even turning on heaters for us when we were due back late.
The room itself was clean and tidy.
grounds were well maintained and the location was great.

Chris and her team, really deserve there own award, they are down to earth genuine people, this country certainly needs more of them.
We will definitely be back, in the meantime I wish these lovely ladies all the best and suggest anyone who wants to experience genuine effort, this is a must stop for a great stay!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Decided on a change from my usual Ashburton stopover , what a gem i found .Great , friendly service , alot cheaper and so quiet. Lovely studio with full kitchen and dining .Nice to have a comfy chair to relax and watch the tv on a unit so didnt have to crane my neck looking high up on a wall .Yes, it is abit dated with old style shower but it aas a wonderfull experience and will stick with this new find .

Date of stay: October 2019