“Incredible coffee”

Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Ohakune
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Diner, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Eat is an environmentally aware diner . All of our produce is sourced as close to home as possible, all animal products are free range and we use sustainably sourced seafood and packaging. Our food is super fresh, healthy and made to order. Eat is fast becoming a must stop when in Ohakune. We use Havana Real Trade coffee beans too! Open 7 days. Closed The month of June.
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I know my cofffee. This place hands down has the best coffee in ohakune. I look forward to having more of it!!

1  Thank Karla G

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Cutest little food store. Absolutely delicious and the food was fresh. Can suit all dietary requirements.

1  Thank TylaR2
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Had a burrito and it was everything I wanted!
Had plenty in it and I’m a big boy so filled me up and the quality was amazing.
Was almost as good as my meal from Industry down the road.

1  Thank JackR1689
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Vegenator worth driving to Ohakune for ! Super coffee too and the added benefit of all organic packaging and f&b

2  Thank jokennedy2015
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Really nice place for a breakfast, lunch or snack, but you need to get here before 3pm when it closes. Unless you leave the mountain early (or go before heading up), you will most like not be able to eat here. I was only able to come because the mountain was closed and my friend knew about the place.
It was full when we arrived but we ordered and eventually got seats before your food was ready.
There is quite a large selection of food which covers many options including vegan. Most of the items are below $20 so not too expensive.
I had the Philly Cheese Steak and it was delicious. Nice amount of well seasoned meat but I thought it would've been nice with more cheese. Definitely a good place to stop by for food if its open.

2  Thank Acineto