“Yum!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Ohakune
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Diner, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Eat is an environmentally aware diner . All of our produce is sourced as close to home as possible, all animal products are free range and we use sustainably sourced seafood and packaging. Our food is super fresh, healthy and made to order. Eat is fast becoming a must stop when in Ohakune. We use Havana Real Trade coffee beans too! Open 7 days. Closed The month of June.
Reviewed 8 July 2018

I went twice while in Ohakune recently. The first time I had the Vegetarian Burrito. It was ok. I don't love coconut oil and, for me, that taste was way too overpowering.
The second time I had the Halloumi Salad. This is a real winner! Huge chunks of grilled halloumi, delicious salad and dressing. Will go back next time I am in town for sure.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

You won't be surprised to hear about Dawn's (owner and chef) credentials ... here is an international chef serving amazing organic, mainly vegetarian fare. I can't go past the Fun Guy - a soft brioche bun with a Portobello mushroom and truffle oil "omelette" with rocket and parmesan cheese - delicious. But then there's the New York Reuben (not just vegetarian). With Havana coffee and kombucha ... So much great food ... so little time. Stay longer in Ohakune .. and Eat!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Had a truly delicious breakfast burrito here, with spinach, black beans and chorizo. Everything made fresh and drinks good too. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great specials on $10.00 Bagel and coffee for the money conscious but the menu caters for everybody's needs, healthy and quality food.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Got coffee here 2/3 days of our time in Ohakune (will be 3/3 tomorrow before we hit the road!)
Delicious proper strong coffee and lovely friendly service. The lady gave my son a couple of marshmallows too :)
Clean, tidy store inside :)
Will be getting my coffee here every time from now on!

1  Thank Axle_Twix