“Wonderful Restaurant”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2018

This restaurant is easy to find because it is across the plaza from the Cathedral. The restaurant is elegant and the service is excellent. My wife ordered the bacalao with shrimps, while I ordered the beef with foie. Both dishes were wonderful and the presentation was very good.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We had lunch here, a local specialty called White Bran Stew, Wonderful and delicate flavors. The waiter was excellent and very professional. Beautiful dining room in a classic building near the wall. An elegant dining experience.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

It was a little frustrating. We were given one menu in English and one in Spanish. It was difficult communicating with the waiter Sam he didn't speak English.
We tried showing him the item but it was unsuccessful. Food was delicious once it was served.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Nice and cozy environment. Polite personnel but they kept forgetting the wine and the beers because the place was overcrowded !! The chuleton de avila and everything else we took was delicious but not something special. For the price we payed and the reviews I had read I expected more . An ordinary high priced restaurant.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Came in right after their opening for lunch. The waiter was looking for a table and every single table was empty. A guy looked like a manger told the waiter something (I don't know Spanish) and the waiter immediately told me the restaurant was "full"! What a lie. Maybe I look too much like a "not mannered American tourist"?

2  Thank compile